PinHog for Pinterest makes browsing Pinterest a breeze on Android phones and tablets. You can quickly scroll through thumbnails of pins or swipe through fullscreen pins at your leisure. In addition to the usual repin, like and comment options available on Pinterest, PinHog has many more features that takes the Pinterest experience to the next level. The latest release includes a "following" channel for displaying pins from users you follow, and custom channels for any keyword or user ID.
* Browse ALL categories of Pinterest easily with the channel scroll bar^.
* Browse pins from users you follow through the "following" channel.
* Create custom channels for any keyword or user ID (via Channels view).
* Easily repin, like and comment on any pin (Pinterest login required)^^.
* Get instant access to pins pre-downloaded to save you time^^^.
* Downloaded pins are available automatically for offline viewing^^^^.
* Swipe to easily change channel or view next pin in pin view.
* Schedule alarm to download pins at a given time (e.g. before commute).
* Share original pin link to Twitter, Facebook, email, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily browse to the original pin link from the pin view window.
* Save pins within PinHog for viewing, repinning, liking, or sharing later.
* Filter out viewed pins to only see unviewed pins, mark liked pins.
* Find downloaded pins containing any keyword using search option.
^Categories you like can be selected though Menu->Channels.
^^Note that you cannot create new pins with PinHog currently.
^^^Background data download can be disabled via Preferences.
^^^^PinHog's data cache is deleted every 24hrs by default.
Wifi connection is recommended for optimal performance.
Note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bugs or other issues instead of commenting on the Market, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
PinHog for Pinterest is NOT an official app of Pinterest and is not affiliated with Pinterest. Pinterest is a registered trademark of Cold Brew Labs, Inc.