Calculate your sustainable energy and additionally request free quotes from Solar Panel installers in your area.
SolarPVCalc offers automatic measurement of orientation and roof angle with an option for manual entering of values. SolarPVCalc will calculate your energy estimates based on the measured orientation, roof angle and roof size and local Solar Irradiation data.
SolarPVCalc uses the Solar Irradiation data matching your current location to calculate the estimated energy gains using solar panels.
SolarPVCalc has a list of common Solar Panel types which allow the user to vary their estimation results.
- measure your orientation (not available on iPod touch)
- measure your roof angle (not available on iPod touch)
- manual option for entering orientation and roof angle
- use Solar Irradiation data from your current location
- calculate the maximum possible number of solar panels on your roof
- calculate the maximum expected capacity of your solar panel system
- calculate the estimated energy yield per year
- calculate your possible savings on your energy bill
- option to request free quotes without commitment from Solar Panel installers in your area
SolarPVCalc is a free app, without annoying ads.
SolarPVCalc has been submitted to the AppStore, and is now Waiting for Review
SolarPVCalc 1.0 is localized into the following languages: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish (app only) and English of course.
Note, the app is only available in the following iTunes stores: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Australia.
After release we found a few small bugs, which will be fixed in an update a.s.a.p.